Friday, May 12, 2006

Ollies and Copyright

I bet you are wondering what those two things have in common, aren't you. Well, I was thinking that I needed to put an entry about both items up and then remembered a comment I got recently about this blog and so I thought I would try following their advice and see what happens :-) [cheers KS!].

So, if you ever wondered how to ollie (amongst other tricks), then that is the page for you. I used to have a skateboard as a kid but never got into the trick side of things (just going downhill fast - wait a minute, that reminds me of my snowboarding - hmmm).

On a more serious note, this interview with Lawrence Lessig, though long (47'), is very well worth the listen. As well as covering business-motivated changes in copyright law it also has some interesting angles on how America is saying "do as I say, but not as I did"...[pdf format]. I've been meaning to read some of his work for sometime and this interview has made me more eager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home